This quilt makes me think of summer!
It’s almost summer and I’m almost on vacation. I have six wonderful weeks away from the daily grind. Just enough time to get used to being a lady of leisure and then BAM!–back to reality. My days with umbrella drinks on the deck are severely limited. So, for the first time ever, I’ve decided to go into summer break with a plan. This post is the kick-off to the inaugural “At Least Do Something Constructive” summer break.
I’m putting my plan out here for all the world to see…and to shame me into completing at least some of it! There are those of you out there (and you know who you are) who will
push nudge me along in this endeavour.
So, here is my summer To-Do list–in no particular order:
- Finish quilting Gettysburg Sun
- Quilt this guy with feathers
- Quilt Midnight Stroll
- Quilt my coneflower quilt with Leah’s “zippling”
- Make mug rugs and assorted goodies for my guild’s boutique in the fall
- Get my Civil War Tribute quilt to the long arm quilter. I know this probably really shouldn’t be on my to-do list but I think I can actually do this one!
OK….that’s enough! I have to leave some time for the umbrella drinks on the deck!